13th June 2014, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?

sir
i want to know the eligibility for M.E Mechanical
student for doing in Germany?
Does each university in Germany has different criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany? -- [New]
  2. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  3. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  4. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  5. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  6. How to study in germany after completing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering?
  7. How to study B.E in Germany after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  10. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  12. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  14. Qualifications required to study Ms in Germany?
  15. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  16. Does Germany offers free education? Detailed procedure?
  17. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  18. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
23rd June 2014, 11:29 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?

Education system has globalized in modern world. Now one student can go for studies in foreign countries easily. The basic eligibility for ME in Mechanical engineering in Germany is - you need to be BE/B.Tech in Mechanical engineering. Apart from this, you need to score good marks in the entrance exam based on which German Universities take admission. If you have proficiency in German language then it is an added advantage.

You need to score good marks in GRE and IELTS or TOEFL and then apply in the German Universities. More or less, all the universities have similar criteria of selection. They select on the basis of :-

- Marks in the entrance exams.
- Academic background of the candidate
- Proficiency in German language
- Career record (Extra curricular or job experience)
- Statement of Purpose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?