22nd January 2016, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

What are the further studies options in America after B.Sc. Zoology?

Sir,

Now i am doing my second year degree in Bsc Zoology. After this i want to study further in Amercia. So can you please tell me about the further studies options for me there ?

26th January 2016, 11:46 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the further studies options in America after B.Sc. Zoology?

Best Course Opportunities after B.Sc Zoology :

There are many courses are available to pursue abroad after completion of B.Sc in Zoology. Here are the several courses which can be done after completion of Bachelor of Science in Zoology.
* Master of Science (M.Sc) in Zoology
* Master of Science in Zoology (Honors)
* Master of Science in Applied Zoology
* Ph.D in Life Science
* M.Phil in Life Science
* Master of Philosophy in Zoology
* Master of Business Administration (MBA) course
* Post Graduate Diploma in Life Science

Although there are many courses which can done after B.Sc zoology, I suggest you to go with Master of Science in Zoology abroad. Of course, there are many colleges offer this M.Sc in Zoology course abroad.
24th December 2016, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the further studies options in America after B.Sc. Zoology?

Sir, for masters of zoology in abroad , what are the conditions to be eligible for it and how can we can admission in abroad college which offers scholarships ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?