11th June 2023, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the pass percentage of Ukraninan students in MCI?

Hey guys myself bobby i wos planned to go ukraine for mbbs but what i came to know is though if you want to practice in european countries you need to learn their language coz the screening test will be in thier own language so i think we cant be able to get everything nd second thing is tat if you want to practice in india you gotta pass in mci test but the thing is you need to pass in mci though if you passd you will be getting very poor salary compared with ur colleagues so is this right?? nd any of u persuing from ukrain can you plzz clear my doubts ?? coz im still intrested in doing mbbs plzz guys

13th June 2023, 06:35 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the pass percentage of Ukraninan students in MCI?

On an average, only 21.3% of the students from Ukraine who applied for the screening test in the last five years passed it. There were 4,311 students who applied for the test in 2021, and 26.05% of them passed, according to data from the National Board of Examination.
15th June 2023, 05:20 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pass percentage of Ukraninan students in MCI?

The passing percentage of Ukranian students in MCI is nearly 40%of the aggregate score. Passing percentage is low but , you have to work hard to clear it as it is a top university and paper difficulty level is high.

For more details and updates go through the official website:
https://www.mci.edu/en/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?