9th November 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to pass MCI exam to study MD course in India for the citizen of Bangladesh?

Hello sir, I am in final year of MBBS course and I am citizen of Bangladesh. I want to know whether it is mandatory to pass MCI exam to study MD course in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Bangladeshi MBBS student get direct admission in MS course in top Medical colleges of India? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to practice in Singapore after MBBS without MCI exam for Indian citizen?
  3. If I stay in Bangladesh then can I study MBBS in India?
  4. Can I study MBBS course from Bangladesh, India or Nepal being a BDS holder? Names of institution and duration of MBBS after BDS?
  5. How to get admission in M.Sc in India after doing B.Sc from BSMMU Bangladesh?
  6. Is it possible to complete internship from outside without passing MCI?
  7. Requirements to study MBA in India for BBA graduate of Bangladesh?
  8. Can an India get admission in MBBS course at Al Ghad International Medical Sciences College, Saudi Arabia? Will I have to pass MCI exam after it?
  9. Will I be consider as a Foreigner if study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh? Can I do MBBS in India through IELTS?
  10. Visa requirements to study MBBS in India for a Bangladeshi?
  11. Should I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in China if mandatory to appear MCI Screening Test?
  12. Can I get Green Card of USA after completion of B.Tech Civil from Bangladesh?
  13. Total cost to pursuing MBBS course from a private college of Bangladesh?
  14. How to practice in India after doing MBBS from India with MCI registration and PG from Nepal Katmandu University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I get admission to study DGO in India if completed MBBS in Bangladesh?
  16. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in IIT with scholarship being a student of Bangladesh?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh?
  18. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government medical college being a Bangladesh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?