5th May 2020, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of IELTS 2020?

Hello Sir, I am looking forward to applying for the IELTS. I just want to know about the pattern of this test. Can you please help me to know about the pattern in details of IELTS? Please let me know about the pattern asap. Thank you!

7th May 2020, 02:01 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the pattern of IELTS 2020?

The pattern of IELTS 2020:

Paper Based Test:
In this mode of the test, candidates have to sit at a desk in the official exam and answer sheets for 3 test except for speaking test.

Computer Delivered Test:
In this mode of the test, the candidate is required to sit the reading, listening and writing test in front of a computer and attend them

Speaking Test:
This test will be conducted by IELTS trained examination face-to-face with the candidate.

Types:
There are two types of IELTS exams and these are academic test and general training test.

Both academic and general training have the same pattern for listening and speaking.
8th May 2020, 10:32 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: What is the pattern of IELTS 2020?

Exam Name Total Duration SECTIONAL DURATION
Reading Listening Writing Speaking

IELTS 2 hours 45 mts 60 mts 40 mts 60 mts 11 –14 mts

Conducting Bodies: British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and the University of
Cambridge ESOL Examinations (Cambridge ESOL).

Band scale (0-9)

According to the 2020 test pattern, the Listening, Reading and Writing tests are conducted on the same day while you might have to take the speaking module on the same day itself or you might need to take it within seven days prior to the Listening, Reading and Writing test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?