21st July 2016, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing MD Radiology in Ukraine?

I done my MBBS in India. Now I want to do my PG course (MD Radiology) in abroad in management quota.what are all the universities recognized by MCI for doing MD Radiology in management quota in abroad(anywhere). Can you please suggest me the steps to follow?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure of registration?
  2. Can I study B.Sc(Radiology) without appearing any entrance exam? Is there any scope of Radiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Government jobs available after M.Sc in Radiology?
  4. Should I do Post Graduation in Ukraine being a Medical student from last 6 years? Whether Internship certificate from Ukraine is accepted globally?
  5. Can I apply to study B.Sc(Radiology) without appearing in any entrance exam? Scope of Radiology/Radiography?
  6. What is the duration of B.Sc radiology and imaging after diploma in radiology and imaging?
  7. Can I study MBBS with low expense in Ukraine? Detailed information about MBBS in Ukraine and other universities in Abroad?
  8. List of best medical colleges of Ukraine to study MBBS course? Whole procedure to get study visa and apply for it?
  9. Name of some best colleges with fee structure to study MBBS in Ukraine? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Can I practice in India after completing MBBS from Ukraine? What is the procedure to do the same?
  11. How to take admission in any university of Ukraine?
  12. What to do to practice in Ukraine as a doctor, after completing MBBS from same country?
  13. Is it safe to study MBBS in Ukraine University since economic crisis is going on in Ukraine?
  14. How much is the expense to study in Ukraine?
  15. What are the specializations which can be done in Radiology after completion of M.Sc in Radiology and Imaging Technology? -- [New]
  16. Stuffs to concentrate upon and best schools across India for Radiology?
  17. Can I study Radiology after completion of B.Sc(Zoology)?
  18. List of best colleges of Australia and Ukraine to study MBBS course? Procedure of admission and fees required?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?