23rd February 2016, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to study Mass Communication and Journalism in Abroad after completion of 12th?

Hi,
I am interested to do Mass Communication and Journalism in Abroad after completing my 12th standard. But I am confused what should I do to join this course in Abroad? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available to study in Master's Degree for Mass Communication & Journalism candidate in Abroad?
  2. Colleges in Pune for 1 year B.Ed course?
  3. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  4. Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?
  5. How can I study Mass Communication and Journalism if secured 69% in 12th RBSE PCM?
  6. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  7. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  8. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  9. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  10. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  11. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  13. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  14. How to do Journalism, Mass Communication or Architecture after completing 12th?
  15. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  17. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  18. Which entrance exam to answer to study Journalism and Mass communication? Date of sale of forms?
22nd October 2017, 04:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study Mass Communication and Journalism in Abroad after completion of 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am interested to do Mass Communication and Journalism in Abroad after completing my 12th standard. But I am confused what should I do to join this course in Abroad? Please help me.

You have to clear the IELTS for getting admission in BA in Mass Communication / Bachelor of Arts (Honors) Mass Communication in abroad universities. You should also clear new SAT with a score of 940 for taking admission in some abroad colleges/universities. The courses are available in various countries like USA, Singapore, UK, Australia, Malaysia etc. You should have scored very good marks in 10+2 to get admission in top colleges in abroad. You can apply to the universities, online or through educational consultants for the admission to the Mass Communication and Journalism course in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?