3rd January 2022, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

What should I prefer between GRE and GATE? Which is better for me?

What should I prefer between GRE and GATE? I am doing B.Tech 4rth year in electrical branch,my percentage is upto now is 65%.so let me know which is better for me!!!!!!

7th January 2022, 10:29 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I prefer between GRE and GATE? Which is better for me?

GATE is more competitive in India.
The standard math score that is considered to be adequate for most of engineering students is above 160 which is quite difficult.
The rate of qualification is around a scant 15.05%.

GRE has much better global reach as it's accepted in global universities.
In India there are more than 10 universities that accept GRE.
Now the choice is yours what is best for you.
9th January 2022, 05:02 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I prefer between GRE and GATE? Which is better for me?

GATE results are only accepted in India, that Institutions such as IIT or IIS. GRE, meanwhile, is accepted by major Institutions across the world.
In fact there are more than 10 institutions in India which are also accepted.

A you for admissions in India and with a local degree you will be able to apply for jobs in Indian forms and most likely public sector companies such as Indian Oil, Bharat Petroleum, Hindustan Petroleum and oil and natural gas corporation.

All in all, neither GATE not GRE can guarantee success birthday can help you take the first step on a very long journey and there is a good chance you will be devoting the majority of your working life to this industry so, this first step is really important.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?