7th January 2016, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

What to study after 2nd PUC to go foreign?

I want to go places like Rome Italy America Russia but through study only I have completed my puc in pcmb through NWAC board in Banglore help me please and the low budget plan of study

12th January 2016, 09:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study after 2nd PUC to go foreign?

After completion of your 12th standard with PCMB stream, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech, BHMS, BUMS, BAMS, BBA, etc., in foreign countries. To get admission in Bachelor's degree courses in foreign universities, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Appearing in SAT examination is not mandatory but, you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in foreign universities.
15th November 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to go places like Rome Italy America Russia but through study only, i am a student studying 1st puc in PCME, sadhana pu college, please help me out how to get into abroad studies with minimum expenses and affordable. What are all the exams to be taken after 2nd puc to study abroad ?
23rd February 2021, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I want to study mbbs in abroad with scholarship and part time jobs
Will I get it?
I am pavithra M studying pcmb 2 nd pu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?