12th June 2019, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

When the admission of BEng(Electronic & Information Engineering) will be available in King's College London?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know that when the admission will be available for BEng(Electronic & Information Engineering) course in King's College London? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date.

13th June 2019, 06:03 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of BEng(Electronic & Information Engineering) will be available in King's College London?

In order to apply for BEng in Electronic & Information Engineering program you need to go to the UCAS(Universities and College Admission Service) website https://2020.undergrad.apply.ucas.co...ecurityServlet. In UCAS website you can fill your application form and submit all required documents like personal statement, experience letter, educational certificates etc.

Then UCAS will contact you with any offers from your chosen universities or colleges. Once you have decided to accept an offer then you can respond to it through the UCAS website.

*Please read carefully all the instructions regarding admission and entry requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?