1st April 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?

Hello,
Can anyone tell me what are the entrance
exams for doing M.Sc in Biotechnology
in a reputed universities in Abroad?
Please reply as soon as possible.
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  2. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  3. PhD in Biotechnology Entrance Exams in India and Abroad after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  4. How to study in abroad while doing M.Sc Biotechnology?
  5. What is the procedure to study MSc biotechnology abroad?
  6. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  7. Scholarships for Ph.D in Biotechnology? Which are the best universities?
  8. How to study in abroad after doing MSc in Biotechnology in Karpagam University at Coimbatore
  9. Which universities offer Ph.D in Biotechnology in abroad? Entrance exams to be answered?
  10. What is the use of studying M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of BE in CSE? Which Entrance Exams should I prepare to study in Abroad?
  11. Entrance exams to study Higher Studies for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student in UK? How to prepare for Quantitative and Mathematics sections?
  12. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  13. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  14. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  15. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  17. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  18. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
5th April 2015, 05:54 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exams to study M.Sc in Biotechnology in Abroad?

The students seeking admission in to any masters in any Masters program in Us or any other countries are required to take GRE or TOEFL entrance exams.

GRE exam stands for Graduate Record Exam

TOEFL Exam stands for Test of English Foreign Language

Eligibility to Appear in TOEFL and GRE:

* The Candidate must be passed graduate degree from any recognized University.

* There is No Maximum age Limit for GRE Exam.

* The candidate must be taken English as a subject in his degree.
5th April 2015, 11:16 PM
DineshKumar_01

You need to appear TOEFL and GRE entrance exam to study the M.Sc in biotechnology in abroad:

Eligibility criteria to appear in TOEFL and GRE:

1. The Candidate must be completed graduate degree from any recognized University.
2. There is No Maximum age Limit for GRE Exam.
3. The candidate must be taken English as a subject in his degree.
15th June 2019, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

What are the exems to study about biotechnology in abroad after class 12 for indian students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?