18th August 2019, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of PhD(Computer Science) will be available at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities Campus?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know that when the admission will be available for PhD(Computer Science) course at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities Campus? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date.

24th August 2019, 06:21 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of PhD(Computer Science) will be available at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities Campus?

The application of a Ph.D. in Computer Science is available now. You are required to complete the department's online application, as well as the University's online application. Ph.D. students are accepted for fall admission only. The application deadline is 1st April 2019. If you are seeking financial aid must apply by 5th December 2019. To apply for this course you should visit at https://www.cs.umn.edu/admissions/graduate and complete the application
27th August 2019, 12:29 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of PhD(Computer Science) will be available at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities Campus?

University of Minnesota Twin Cities Campus

Carlson School PhD program admits students once per year in fall.Since you know this Ph.D. in Computer Science is a research program.

Important Dates :-

->November 15th -Admission cycle opens for fall.
->December 15th 11:59 PM CST -Ph.D. application deadline to be considered for Fellowships for fall.
->January 5th 11:59 PM CST -Application deadline for fall.

Note:Computer Science and Engineering department does not offer spring admissions.

Official website :
http://www.cs.umn.edu/admissions/graduate/cs_phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?