10th March 2021, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission of MSc(Clinical Neuropsychiatry) be available at the King’s College London?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know when the admission will be available for the MSc(Clinical Neuropsychiatry) course at the King’s College London? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date.

14th May 2021, 05:30 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: When will the admission of MSc(Clinical Neuropsychiatry) be available at the King’s College London?

The notification for the admission of MSc(Clinical Neuropsychiatry) has been available on official website of the King’s College London.

You can visit official website for application submission.
http://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/international/index.aspx

You can get admission through IELTS/ PTE examination.

You must have student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?