2nd February 2015, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

Whether the MDS entrance exam for study in USA is tough? Is it beneficial to study BDS in USA?

Hello
I am in 12th standard and want to pursue BDS ahead.
I want to settle in USA after my studies
I have been told that if post graduation
is done in US then the exam to be given
to enter is very tough. So is it better if I go for studying BDS abroad

27th January 2018, 07:24 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the MDS entrance exam for study in USA is tough? Is it beneficial to study BDS in USA?

Yes, study BDS from an American University is better instead of studying MDS after completion of BDS from India. So after completion of your 12th standard examination you should go to USA for BDS course and continue you post graduation at same.

Eligibility criteria to get admission in BDS course:-
> Higher examination passed with minimum 75% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
> You must have an IELTS score overall 7.0(not less than 6.5 across all four categories - reading, writing, speaking and listening).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?