4th January 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Whether the entrance exam to study BDS in USA is tough?

Hello
I am in 12th standard and want to pursue BDS in USA.
I want to settle in USA after my studies
I have been told that if post graduation is done in US
then the exam to be given to enter is very tough.
So is it better if I go for studying BDS abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  2. Procedure for Visa to apply in USA after BDS?
  3. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course and university is better after BDS to study in USA and Australia?
  5. How can I apply for entrance exam to get admission in USA for MDS program being a BDS 2nd year student? Procedure to get scholarship?
  6. Will I have to do BDS course again in USA? I'm doing BDS in India but now shifting in USA and I'm having green card of USA
  7. How to apply for further studies in USA and Canada being a candidate of BDS?
  8. Job in USA after BDS from Myanmar? Can I continue to study MDS or DDS in USA?
  9. Procedure to study MDS(Maxillofacial Surgeon) in USA for BDS doctor?
  10. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
  11. Procedure to study MDS in USA for BDS candidate?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?
  13. What is the fee structure of DDS from USA after completing BDS from India?
  14. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  15. Which are the courses available after BDS in India an in USA?
  16. Am I eligible to get free seat if secured 12581 rank in BDS entrance exam? Fee expense to study BDS course?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Ph.D program in USA?
  18. Is it mandatory to qualify in NBDE-I & II to practice Dentist in USA for BDS doctor? How to prepare and study material for NBDE-I & II? How can I get license for practicing in USA?
9th January 2015, 09:55 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the entrance exam to study BDS in USA is tough?

To pursue any Bachelors course in USA, you have to appear for SAT exam. That's because universities offer admission in Bachelors courses by considering SAT score of the candidates. So, first you have to complete SAT exam, which is not very tough, if you are good at English and Mathematics. After completing the exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test score. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

SAT Exam Pattern:-
Following is the exam pattern of SAT exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?