31st December 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?

sir
actually i cannot appraoch the merit of of uhs so i would repeat tst.if the nxt year i cannt get admissiont to mbbs then what wouldbe the bst feid for me. is the study in china or bngladesh for mbbs has any scope or not .and is there is chances to study mbbs in china at low cost

2nd January 2015, 11:54 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?

It is really difficult and tough task to get a top rank in common entrance tests conducted in India so that you can get a government funded seat in a government medical college. As you have desired to know a way out so that you can study Medical or MBBS at low cost. The only way is studying the Bachelor in Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery in a government college in India.

Else if you are ready to pay more you can still find a seat in MBBS degree course in a private MCI recognized college of India. Moreover if you desire of pursuing MBBS degree course out of India like in countries you have mentioned as China or Bangladesh or Russia you have to bear this in mind that the cost of taking that degree will be very high. There is no such option where you can go with low cost education in foreign country. But you can always apply for a study loan and study abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?