29th December 2015, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Work in abroad after working in QA department after M.Pharmacy for 2 years?

Hi, this is sekhar reddy I did my mpharm and I have been working in QA department from 2 years. I want to work in abroad, so is there any mandatory to write the entrance exam or any needful of certain job experience?

Related Questions:
  1. How much experience is required and in which department to do job as staff nurse in abroad?
  2. Can I get advantage of work experience to do MS in Abroad?
  3. How to work in abroad while studying in final year B.E EEE? What are the opportunities available in abroad?
  4. Can I get both Student and Work Visa to study and work in Abroad?
  5. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Chances to work in Abroad for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  7. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  8. Is there any exam for working while studying abroad after M.Lib in Lin Sci?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad after BBA while working?
  10. What should I do to study further abroad after competing B.Sc Nursing in SVIMS?
  11. Can I study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering having work experience of 14 years in Abroad?
  12. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  13. Which higher study should i pursue in abroad to get job there?
  14. Job opportunities in Abroad for BDS doctor who has completed degree in India and working in a government hospital for 7 years?
  15. What do I have to do to opt for M.Pharm in USA while in 4th year in B.Pharma?
  16. Can I continue my IGNOU graduation being in abroad? oes IGNOU have any other option for those who are working abroad?
  17. How to go Abroad for further studies having 12 years experience in Marketing? Which all course can I pursue?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if completed 12th with 59% around 10 years ago and working in Abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?