NIIT University is planned under the Government of Rajasthan Education Department Guidelines for the Establishment of Private Universities. University was established with a view of providing B.Tech courses to the aspiring and eligible candidates. Institute builds the great career and provides the life time opportunities from academy and Industry. University is approved by Government of India and recognized by AICTE for providing this reputed course.
The institute is one of the reputed institutes for providing various B. Tech. courses. It has an excellent infrastructure, which is one of the positive points for this. The institute was built to distribute a new wave education to their aspiring candidate. The institute has provided the well facility of the hostel, where there is a separate management for the boys and girls. In the hostel there is good provision of each and everything which they are need of. Institute is reputed Institutes that provides the various AICTE approved courses and is well known for providing 100% placements to the candidates. The students can take admission in this institute through the entrance test, which it takes every year.
The Institute offers state of the art infrastructure facilities that involve designed campus as according to the needs and requirements of the candidates. Furthermore, candidates enjoy different facilities such as Centers within campus dedicated to student’s activity areas and entrepreneur’s area. Centralized Library as well as Separate hostels for boys and girls are the major attention grabber features of the campus.
The Institute is well oriented by authorities and conducted by other university member. The institute is having all sorts of facility for the candidates that are willing to take part in this institute for the various mentioned courses. The candidates are pursuing all sorts of stuff from the institute related to their syllabus and must required to gather the knowledge.
Courses offered by the NIIT University:
• 4 years B.Tech course
• Students must have done 10+2 level or equivalent from the recognized board to be eligible for this course.
• Students appeared/appearing in the 12th class can also apply for this course.
• Candidates who have attained a minimum of seventeen years can apply. s
How to Apply:
• Candidates have to register for admission before the last date of registration.
• Registered candidates have to meet the counselor on the date of Counseling at IIT Delhi around 10 AM.
• Last date for registration: 1st week of May 2011
• Date of counseling: May 2nd week, 2011
- Question Answers #1
- RPET Papers
- CBSE 2010 Class 10th Board Examination
- Question Answers Set#6
- School of Healthcare PhD Studentship 2009
- Questions Answer Set#3
- Shobhit University 2009
- Download MAT 2009 sample papers
- Syndicate Bank Probationary Officers Exam 2009
- Question Answers #2
- Question Answers Set#5
- Sub-Inspector(Male/Female), Delhi Police
- LIC of India: Engagement of Direct Sales Executives
- Amity 2009 List of Medical Courses
- Question Answers Set#4