17th December 2015, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in B.Arch after diploma in architecture through distance learning?

My son is doing diploma in architecture by distance learning. Please tell me about the admission procedure in b. arch after diploma in architecture by distance learning. Kindly tell me about the entry in B.Arch second year after diploma in architecture. If entry is possible then tell me the name the college

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  2. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  3. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  4. What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?
  5. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to do B.Arch in Atlanta?
  7. One year diploma in Architecture is equivalent to 3 years diploma?
  8. Is it possible to do diploma in Pharmacol through distance learning?
  9. What is the scope of PG diploma in Financial Management? Names of the universities offering the course through distance learning?
  10. Admission procedure to study Lateral B.Arch for Diploma student?
  11. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  12. Admission procedure for diploma in D.Pharma through distance learning?
  13. Procedure and expenses involved in M.Phil HR Management through distance learning procedure from HP University?
  14. Scope of PG diploma in financial management? Names of the universities offering this course through distance learning?
  15. How can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Arch after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  16. Procedure to get admission for MBA in Marketing in Distance Learning?
  17. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
18th December 2015, 10:00 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure in B.Arch after diploma in architecture through distance learning?

There is no such scheme to get direct admission in second year of B.Arch after completing your diploma in architecture. This option is valid only in BE ad B.tech. So you simply have to appear in the National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) for getting admission in good college for studying B.Arch.
The application form for NATA 2016 will be available from March. The NATA Registration form should be downloaded after payment of Registration fees and after downloading teh form you simply have to fill it and then finally submit it to the test center where the candidates wish to appear for the NATA exam along with the specified documents.
18th December 2015, 10:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure in B.Arch after diploma in architecture through distance learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son is doing diploma in architecture by distance learning. Please tell me about the admission procedure in b. arch after diploma in architecture by distance learning. Kindly tell me about the entry in B.Arch second year after diploma in architecture. If entry is possible then tell me the name the college
To study B.Arch the eligibility is a 3 year diploma in any stream from a recognized university with 50% marks. There will be an entrance test called NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by the Council of Architecture. You will be admitted to the college on the basis of marks scored in diploma and NATA.

The duration of the course is 5 years. The course is available in many colleges like,

Manipal Institute of Technology (manipal.edu/mit.html)
Chandigarh College of Architecture (cca.nic.in/)
NIT Tiruchirappalli (www.nitt.edu/),
School of Planning and Architecture (www.spa.ac.in/),

You have to contact the college and check the eligibility of diploma studied through online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?