12th March 2019, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Commercial Practice in BSF Institute of Technology?

Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Commercial Practice from BSF Institute of Technology. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this college?

16th March 2019, 12:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Commercial Practice in BSF Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Commercial Practice from BSF Institute of Technology. Can you please let me know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this Diploma course in this college?

There is no entrance examination available to study the Diploma in Commercial Practice in the BSF Institute of Technology. Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Commercial Practice on the basis of marks scored in Class X or 10+2 pattern or equivalent examination. Candidates should be in the age group of 15 to 21 years are eligible to study the Diploma in Commercial Practice in the BSF Institute of Technology. Candidates can find the details in the institute website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?