19th February 2023, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Aerospace engineering can be done directly after 10th via diploma engineering?

Hey. I have completed my 9th standard with 82%. I have interest in doing a job at NASA as an aerospace engineering or astronaut. I am more interested in flying to the outer space. I am not interested in doing 11th & 12th. I want to do diploma engineering and then further b.tech in aerospace engineering. Please advice. I am in a great need of advice.
Please also give a list of govt aerospace engineering college which offer diploma also.
Reply soon.

20th February 2023, 02:08 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Aerospace engineering can be done directly after 10th via diploma engineering?

It is not possible to do aerospace engineering directly after 10th via diploma engineering. Aerospace engineering is a specialized field that requires a strong foundation in science and math, which are covered in 11th and 12th standard. Additionally, to pursue a bachelor's degree in aerospace engineering, you need to have completed your 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.

If you are interested in pursuing a career in aerospace engineering, I would recommend completing your 11th and 12th standard with PCM subjects and then pursuing a B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from a reputed college.

Here are some government aerospace engineering colleges in India that offer diploma courses:
  • Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai
  • Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai
  • Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun
  • VSM Aerospace, Bangalore

It is important to note that completing a diploma in aerospace engineering may limit your career opportunities, and a bachelor's degree is generally preferred by employers.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?