19th February 2023, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I change the branch in engineering as computer science after completion of diploma in Electrical? Can i change branch engineering computerbscience after completion diploma electrical engineering?

I have complected in diploma in electrical engineering but after diploma I am interested in computer engineering course, can I change my branch in degree course after completion of electrical diploma? Can you please tell me what steps to be followed?

20th February 2023, 01:10 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Can I change the branch in engineering as computer science after completion of diploma in Electrical? Can i change branch engineering computerbscience after completion diploma electrical engineering?

Yes, it is possible to change your branch from Electrical Engineering to Computer Science in your degree course. Here are the steps you can follow:
  • Research the colleges and universities that offer a degree course in Computer Science.
  • Check the admission requirements of the colleges that you are interested in applying to. Generally, colleges require a minimum of 60% marks in your diploma course and may require you to clear an entrance exam for admission.
  • Apply to the colleges that you are interested in and meet the eligibility criteria.
  • If you get admitted to a college, contact the college administration or academic advisor and express your interest in changing your branch to Computer Science.
  • Check the college guidelines on changing the branch and follow the procedure for changing the branch. Generally, you will be required to fill an application form for branch change and meet the minimum requirements set by the college.
  • After your branch change is approved, you can start taking courses in Computer Science in your degree program.

Note that the process of changing the branch may vary from college to college, so it's always best to check with the college administration. Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?