19th February 2023, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

20th February 2023, 03:59 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?

Yes, you may be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering. The eligibility criteria can vary depending on the specific college or university you are interested in, but generally, you need to have completed a diploma in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum percentage of marks (usually around 60-70%). Some colleges may also require you to have studied specific subjects in your diploma program such as Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.

It's important to check with the specific college or university you are interested in to understand their exact eligibility criteria and admission process.

Additionally, you may be required to clear entrance exams such as JEE Main, JEE Advanced, or other state-level or national-level engineering entrance exams in order to secure admission to an Aeronautical Engineering program.

Some colleges in Maharashtra that offer Aeronautical Engineering programs include:
  • Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay)
  • Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai
  • Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Pune
  • Hindustan Aerospace and Engineering, Pune
  • Vidya Pratishthan's College of Engineering, Ahmednagar
  • G H Raisoni College of Engineering and Management, Pune.

It's always recommended to do thorough research on the colleges and universities you are interested in and their Aeronautical Engineering programs, including their curriculum, faculty, placement opportunities, and other relevant factors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?