19th February 2023, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for admission in Canada after diploma in automobile engineering?

Sir, I done my 10 2 from U.P board . Then completed Diploma in automobile engineering, now I planning. For studying in Canada for 2 years program.

20th February 2023, 03:56 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Can I apply for admission in Canada after diploma in automobile engineering?

Yes, you may be able to apply for admission to a Canadian institution after completing your diploma in automobile engineering. However, the specific requirements may vary depending on the institution and program you are interested in. Generally, Canadian universities require international students to meet certain academic requirements and demonstrate proficiency in English or French. You may also need to take standardized tests such as the TOEFL or IELTS. It is recommended that you research the admission requirements of specific universities and programs you are interested in and contact the institution's international admissions office for further information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?