15th December 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Sc Non Medical if done 3 years diploma in CSE?

I have done 3 years diploma course in CSE at thapar university . So i am eligible for B.S.c non medical after diploma or not

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do 2 years MS in CSE after doing B.E in CSE?
  2. Am I eligible for government job after completing diploma in CSE?
  3. What are the available career options after completing 3 years diploma in CSE?
  4. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  5. Can I join Indian Merchant navy with a height of 5.5 inches?
  6. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk positions having completed Diploma in CSE?
  7. Diploma CSE first semester previous years question papers?
  8. Can i be eligible for CA after scoring 53% in FSC pre medical and 45% in BSc?
  9. Is there any scope for CSE diploma? Which diploma girls can opt?
  10. Am I eligible to do MSc Medical anatomy course after finishing BSc Nursing course with 75%?
  11. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for MCA course from IGNOU after doing 3 years diploma in CSE from UBTE?
  13. Is there any scope for CSE diploma in future years? Which diploma girls can opt?
  14. Upper age limit for AIPMT and RPET medical exam? If I have done BSc and MBA and have scored 60% in 12th then am I eligible for it?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in medical entrance exam? I am studying BSc Biochemistry
  16. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  17. Procedure to apply for MD Pathology course after completing BSc and diploma course in Medical laboratory?
  18. Which subject should I choose for B.Sc degree in India after completing 4 years diploma course in Bangladesh?
19th December 2013, 01:13 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Sc Non Medical if done 3 years diploma in CSE?

Yes of course you can do B.Sc after the 3 years diploma in computer science. As you want to do B.Sc in non medical then i want to just say that it is not true decision. as you have earlier done diploma in computer science then it is best to do something in this field i think you should not leave your field. Computer science is a good subject and it has good scopes also and at this time there is lot of demand related to this field. Every work now done with computers so it will raise the demand for the computer engineers. And as you have diploma in computer science then you should do degree in the same field. It is best for your future after that you may get good job in many companies related to this field. And there are so many good companies related to this field and after that you can also try for the government job.

And if you want to do B.Sc then you should do B.Sc in computers instead the non medical. It is not your field. so you should not divert your career in another field. It will not best for you. well its your decision i can only give you suggestions. So think upon it.

And after getting my suggestions if you want to do degree/B tech in computer science then you can get admission directly in 2nd year through the lateral entry scheme. And i think it is best for you. And choose the best college or university for the degree after that you may get job through the campus placement. So, keep all the things in your mind after take your decision after all it's a question for your whole life.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?