23rd December 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Indian police service job part time while doing B.E ECE course after completion of diploma course?

I finished my Diploma(E.C.E) this year with 78%.
now i am doing B.E(E.C.E),
now can i do INDIAN POLICE SERVICE in part time? Can someone please give me the answer on this?

23rd December 2015, 09:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Indian police service job part time while doing B.E ECE course after completion of diploma course?

There is no such job like part time Indian Police Service. Therefore, you can't get any such job because it doesn't exist. You have to crack Civil Services exam for selection as a Indian Police Service officer which is a fulltime job not a part time.

Therefore, be prepared for UPSC civil service exam if you want to become an IPS officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?