23rd October 2018, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in Bank if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?

I have completed Diploma in Computer Engineering. I have secured 63% in my Diploma. I would like to know that which are the jobs available for me in Government sector? I am interest to work in Banks. So, I am eligible for Bank jobs?

31st October 2018, 05:11 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Bank if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?

With maximum qualification of diploma you are not eligible to appear for banking recruitment examination.

The minimum required qualification to appear for the banking examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you have to complete the bachelor degree course to appear in the examination and qualify in all the stages for final recruitment.

31st October 2018, 07:49 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Bank if completed Diploma in Computer Engineering?

The minimum required qualification to get admission in the bank job is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination. So, candidates with diploma qualification is not eligible to appear in the examination for recruitment in bank.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?