5th October 2018, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in Engineering is offered in Banaras Hindu University for 10th student

Hello, I am a student of 10th standard. I am preparing for my final board exam. I want to join Diploma course in Engineering. I want to study in Banaras Hindu University. So, I would like to know that Diploma is available in Banaras Hindu University?

31st October 2018, 05:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Engineering is offered in Banaras Hindu University for 10th student

You are not eligible to get admission in diploma course in BHU.

BHU does not offer diploma course and so candidates are not eligible to get admission in the diploma course in the university.

Diploma is three year course. If interested in pursuing the course then you can take admission in other institute.
31st October 2018, 07:27 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in Engineering is offered in Banaras Hindu University for 10th student

BHU does not offer diploma course. Entrance examination is conducted by university for admission in the course.

SET is conducted for admission in std 11th and UET is conducted for admission in undergraduate course.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the diploma course.
31st October 2018, 07:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

BHU does not offer diploma course. Entrance examination is conducted by university for admission in the course.

SET is conducted for admission in std 11th and UET is conducted for admission in undergraduate course.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?