20th February 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

B.Ed can be done on Diploma basis? How to proceed for higher education?

I have done diploma from fashion design on high school basis and I have not done 12 th can I do b.ed on diploma basis and how could I proceed for higher education .

21st February 2015, 01:05 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: B.Ed can be done on Diploma basis? How to proceed for higher education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done diploma from fashion design on high school basis and I have not done 12 th can I do b.ed on diploma basis and how could I proceed for higher education .
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for B.Ed course after completing the Diploma course. Graduation is the Minimum educational qualification to apply for B.Ed course. So, please continue your studies and try to complete the Graduation courses to be eligible for B.Ed course.

Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) is a professional course, having duration of 3 years. Some college offers the course in semester pattern, whereas some others offers the same in yearly pattern. Those candidates who are aspiring to enter into teaching field can apply for this course.

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:

A graduate from any discipline with an aggregate percentage of 50% in any stream (Science, Arts, Commerce) are eligible to apply for B.Ed. Final year graduate students can also apply, provided they have scored a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in the preceding examination. 5% relaxation will be allowed to the applicants belonging from backward class and physically handicapped only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?