29th March 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Asana? Duration, fees and scopes of this course?

Hello sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Asana. Please provide me whole information about this course as best colleges, duration, fees and scopes?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges and fees to study Diploma in Event Management course? Duration and scopes of this course?
  2. Scopes available in private and government sector after Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management course? List of distance universities, fees and duration of this course?
  3. Eligibility criteria to study Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting Software? List of colleges and fees to study this course?
  4. Is Post Graduate Diploma in Fire and Safety Management beneficial for Art graduate? Scopes of this course?
  5. List of PG Diploma course with duration? List of colleges and fees for it?
  6. Is Post Graduate Diploma in HR best after M.Com? Scope available in India after this course? -- [New]
  7. Having 46% in B.A. can I do Post Graduate Diploma in Banking? Fees and duration of course?
  8. Which college is good to do M.Sc Yoga or MA Yoga course?
  9. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  10. List of colleges and fees to study Post Graduate Diploma in Emergency Medical Services? How can I get an education loan from Allahabad Bank?
  11. Is it possible to study Yoga subject in Sweden?
  12. List of 1-2 years courses available in Saharanpur(U.P) which assists in earning good salary in U.S.A?
  13. Syllabus of Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics and Public Health Service under one year course program? Fees to study this course from government colleges?
  14. Can an MBA pass out become a Lawyer? Any short term course available? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for CDAC after completing BSc with 73%?
  16. Where should I go to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course? Fee structure and duration of this course?
  17. Best colleges to study MLT course after B.Sc? Duration and scope of this course?
  18. What is the fees for post graduate diploma in journalism and mass communication
30th March 2017, 11:14 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Asana? Duration, fees and scopes of this course?

Best college for Post Graduation Diploma in Yoga Asana:

Andhra University
Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University
Panjab University
Singhania University

Duration of the Above said course will be 2 years.

Fee structure varies from institute to institute and may also vary every year.

Scope of above course is quite wide. You may work as any of the following:

Clinical Psychologist
Yoga Teacher
Yoga Aerobic Instructor
Assist. Ayurvedic Doctor
Yoga Instructor
31st March 2017, 02:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Asana? Duration, fees and scopes of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Asana. Please provide me whole information about this course as best colleges, duration, fees and scopes?

The best colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Asana are given below;

Asana Andiappan College of Yoga & Research Centre – duration of the course is one year (part time weekend classes). You have to contact the institution for exact fees details. The Asana Andiappan College of Yoga & Research Centre website link is Click Here.

Kaivalyadhama – PG Diploma in Yoga Education - the duration of the course is 4 months. The fees for the PG Diploma in Yoga Education will be – Course fees – Rs 13,500, Boarding & Lodging – Rs 54,000, others – Rs 10,500 and Total Fees – Rs 78,000. The Kaivalyadhama website link is Click Here.

Bharathidasan University – Diploma in Yoga – the duration of the course is one year. For fees details, you have to contact the university. The Bharathidasan University website link is Click Here.

Madurai Kamaraj University – Diploma in Yoga – course duration is one year. The fee for the course is Rs 4000 only. The Madurai Kamaraj University website link is Click Here.

After completion of the Yoga diploma course, you can work as a Yoga Instructor or Teacher or you can also work in various schools and colleges as a Yoga Teacher. You can also employ part time in various MNCs and business houses as a Yoga Teacher. You can also work in various hospitals as a Yoga Instructor.
31st March 2017, 10:40 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

List of yoga universities, colleges and institutions in India:

Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, New Delhi
8, Ashoka Road, Near Gole Dak Khana, New Delhi
Ph. No. 01123730417

Bihar School of Yoga
secretary, Bihar School of Yoga, Ganga Darshan, Fort, Munger, Bihar
India

The Yoga Institute, Santacruz
Shri Yogendra Marg, Prabhat Colony, Santacruz, Mumbai

Yes definitely there is lot of scope of yoga. Nowadays many schools recruit yoga teachers as well as in college is also to make people aware that how you guys useful. There are number of Institutes and yoga coaching centres where instructors and yoga teachers are required.
31st March 2017, 11:45 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Best college to study post graduate diploma in Yoga Asan:

The Yoga Institute, Santacruz, Mumbai

Indian Institute of yogic Science and Research Bhubaneswar, Odisha

Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar

Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar

Gujarat University, Gujarat

Bhavnagar University, Gujarat

Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University Allahabad

After doing these diploma courses you have lot of career options as yoga instructor. You can work as a yoga instructor in schools are colleges as per your qualification. You can work as manager as per your qualification in various yoga centres, Ayurvedic institutes. There are many schools which recruit yoga teachers. The fee structure vary from University to university for above courses. It can be 50000 in government institute and it can be 1 to 2 lacs in private Institute.
5th April 2018, 05:44 PM
iamssuhana

Best colleges are:
Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, New Delhi
Bihar School of Yoga
The Yoga Institute, Santacruz
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Indian Institute of yogic Science and Research Bhubaneswar, Odisha

Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar

Gurukul Kangri University, Haridwar

Gujarat University, Gujarat

Bhavnagar University, Gujarat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?