19th February 2023, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Best course to do after computer diploma?

I am diploma student of computer engineering and i am confuse to taking steps to my future about courses.. plz reply me as soon as possible information about the best courses that have great demand in future
thank you
basant

20th February 2023, 11:26 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course to do after computer diploma?

It is always preferable to pursue a Btech in Computer Science Engineering after earning a diploma in computer science. Since CSE is one of the best Engineering Streams for placement guarantees. CSE students are frequently hired by top IT companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, and Capgemini.
21st February 2023, 02:41 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best course to do after computer diploma?

After receiving a computer science diploma, it is always recommended to pursue a Btech in Computer Science Engineering. CSE is one of the engineering streams with the highest placement rates.*It also has a great demand for the future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?