19th February 2023, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Best course to do for a better future?

Hello, Sir i am shivakrishna i have completed my Diploma after completing my diploma from E.C.E. what will be the best course to do for better placements in future?

20th February 2023, 11:24 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course to do for a better future?

After completing Diploma in ECE, you can pursue a 4-year B.E./B. Tech degree, which will give you more expertise in your field and increase your chances of landing a respectable position with a fair salary.
After completing the program, you can apply for government positions as these offer social prestige, higher pay, job security, career stability, and many other extra amenities. SAIL, NTRO, NTPC, DRDO, DMRC, SSC, BSNL, and Railway are a few of the renowned government companies.
21st February 2023, 02:43 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best course to do for a better future?

If you want to gain more knowledge in your profession and improve your prospects of getting a good job with a decent wage after earning your Diploma in ECE, you can continue your education with a 4-year B.E./B. Tech degree.
You can seek government posts after completing the course because it provides social prestige, greater compensation, job security, career stability, and many other extra benefits.*
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?