14th March 2018, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best diploma course to join after 10th standard?

I have scored 94% in my 10th standard. I am interested in joining the diploma. Can I know which diploma course has the best scope? Does pursuing diploma assure me a great future? Waiting for the valuable suggestions regarding the same

9th May 2018, 02:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best diploma course to join after 10th standard?

Below I have mentioned the list of some of the Diploma courses which you can opt after the completion of class 10th examination. Since, you have scored 94% of marks in your class 10th examination, you are very much eligible for the below mentioned Diploma courses.

List of Diploma courses:-
  • Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  • Diploma in Civil Engineering
  • Diploma in Electrical Engineering
  • Diploma in Computer Engineering
  • Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
  • Diploma in Chemical Engineering
  • Diploma in Petroleum Engineering
  • Diploma in Mechatronics
  • Diploma in Architecture Engineering
  • Diploma in Computer Science and Technology
11th May 2018, 05:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best diploma course to join after 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 94% in my 10th standard. I am interested in joining the diploma. Can I know which diploma course has the best scope? Does pursuing diploma assure me a great future? Waiting for the valuable suggestions regarding the same

There are various engineering diploma courses available for the 10th passed students like Diploma in Computer Science, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Automobile Engineering, Diploma in Architectural Assistantship, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Diploma in Production Engineering, Diploma in Textile Technology, etc. One should choose the course based on his ability, interest and skill. All the above mentioned courses are good diploma courses only. Candidates can discuss with their parents or teachers before taking the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?