14th March 2018, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I secure admission in B.Sc or B.com course after a diploma in ECE?

I have completed diploma in electronics and communication. I just wanted to know whether I can enter into B.sc or a B.com degree after a diploma. Let me know the career opportunities available for the same. Please answer me soon.

9th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I secure admission in B.Sc or B.com course after a diploma in ECE?

I am very much sorry to say that you cannot opt for the B.Sc course or B.Com course at this instant after the completion of your Diploma course in ECE.
In order to apply for the B.Sc course, candidates must have to complete their class 12th examination in Science stream from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it.
You can apply for the B.Tech or B.E degree course in Electronics and Communication after the completion of Diploma course in the same as you are eligible for it.
11th May 2018, 05:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I secure admission in B.Sc or B.com course after a diploma in ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma in electronics and communication. I just wanted to know whether I can enter into B.sc or a B.com degree after a diploma. Let me know the career opportunities available for the same. Please answer me soon.

Sorry, it is not possible to get admission in the BSc or BCom course after completion of the Diploma in ECE. You should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examinations to study BSc or BCom course. It is not advisable to study BSc or BCom after completion of the Diploma in ECE. You can study BE or BTech in ECE after completion of the Diploma in ECE through lateral entry mode. You have to appear for a lateral entry entrance examination for the admission to BE or BTech ECE course. If selected, you will be admitted directly to the second year of the four year engineering degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?