30th May 2016, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best stream among Civil and Mechanical for a better career?

I have passed 12th with 58% and I want like to join any diploma course. I like both Civil and Mechanical streams. So, tell me that which is best from these two for a better career?

1st June 2016, 12:26 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best stream among Civil and Mechanical for a better career?

Both Civil and Mechanical Engineering streams are the best streams in Diploma Engineering course.

You can opt any course which you have interest. As both the streams are completely different and related to different fields, you can choose and pursue any course based on your interest.

If you are interested in Construction field then, you can opt for Diploma Civil Engineering course or if you are interested in Designing of Machinery then, you can opt for Diploma Mechanical Engineering course.
1st June 2016, 12:11 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best stream among Civil and Mechanical for a better career?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 12th with 58% and I want like to join any diploma course. I like both Civil and Mechanical streams. So, tell me that which is best from these two for a better career?
The aspirant can choose either Civil or Mechanical Engineering both the courses have very good future. You can choose the course in which you have more interest. If you studied civil engineering you can work in civil construction companies, design companies etc. If you studied mechanical engineering you can work in automobile companies and other machinery related companies. The scope for the both the fields are very high, you can choose the course in which you have more interest.
1st June 2016, 12:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Engineering has many branches which are having good scope at present and future. You can study your Diploma in Engineering course in any branch according to your Interest. Here, I am providing you the information about both the courses below, so, that you can opt the course which you are interested :-

Mechanical Engineering is a Ever-green course which has good scope in future with lot of job and career opportunities. It is the branch of engineering which involves design, production, and operation of machinery.

Civil Engineering stream deals with the design, construction, and maintenance of the physical and naturally built environment, including works like roads, bridges, canals, dams, and buildings.

Based on the above mentioned information about both the courses, you can select and pursue the course which you are interested.
1st June 2016, 08:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

That totally depends upon ones own interest in any field one wishes to. You should therefore look for your own interest as to which field you wish to opt for.

Civil Engineering is all about design, construction, maintenance of physical and natural built monuments like roads, railways, canals, dams, etc, whereas, deals with the application and principles of Engineering, Physics and material science. It involves in designing , production and operation of machines.

Therefore, now it is up to you to decide as to which field you wish to opt for depending upon your interest in the field.
3rd June 2016, 12:37 PM
admin365

I am taken civil in diplomo but my parents are asking what is use for it. So, please give me a replay that what is the answer for my question
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?