11th June 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Which is better for me between Diploma and 12th Science being weak in Maths?

Hey everyone
I am passing 10 in 1st devision.
But i am weak in math.
So i can't study 12 science & comm.
I want to do diploma eng.
It is my question that,what should i do now eithor diploma or 12 sc.

14th June 2014, 08:55 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better for me between Diploma and 12th Science being weak in Maths?

Engineering is a field which involves extensive use of mathematics. Most of the branches in engineering involve a lot of mathematics. So being strong in mathematics is important to excel in the field of engineering. If you want to pursue further studies after your diploma, like B.E/B.Tech, but weak in mathematics, then it is better to choose diploma engineering and on completion of that you can get admission directly in the second year of engineering. However, you need to keep in mind that since you are weak in mathematics, you should either work on it to make it your strong point or choose a branch of engineering which involves very less mathematics. If you want to limit your studies till diploma and go for job after that, then you can take diploma course in engineering without any hesitation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?