5th March 2023, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Which branch in ITI is better to pursue after Graduation? What are its job scopes?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation and after completing it I want to pursue ITI course so I want to know which branch in ITI is better to pursue after Graduation? What are its job scopes? Please answer as soon as possible.

5th March 2023, 02:14 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Which branch in ITI is better to pursue after Graduation? What are its job scopes?

It depends on your interests and career goals. ITI offers a variety of courses in different branches such as electrician, fitter, welder, mechanic, etc. Each course has its own job opportunities and scope in the industry.

If you have completed graduation in a particular field, you may want to consider an ITI course that is related to your field of study, as it will help you gain additional practical knowledge and skills that can be useful in your career. For example, if you have completed graduation in mechanical engineering, then pursuing an ITI course in mechanical fitter or turner may be a good choice.

Some of the job opportunities after completing an ITI course include working as a technician, mechanic, electrician, welder, etc. You can work in manufacturing companies, construction sites, service centers, government organizations, and more. The salary may vary based on the job profile, experience, and skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?