5th March 2023, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

How to work in Singapore after ITI & DME from Anna University?

I've finished my iti & dme from tamilnadu Anna university.. i want to work in singapore.. how to make it possible for me

5th March 2023, 03:13 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: How to work in Singapore after ITI & DME from Anna University?

To work in Singapore as an ITI and DME graduate from Anna University, you need to follow the following steps:
  • Research about job opportunities in Singapore: You can use online job portals, recruitment agencies, and job fairs to explore job openings in Singapore.
  • Check eligibility criteria: You need to check the eligibility criteria of the jobs that you are interested in. Singapore has strict immigration policies and you need to meet the eligibility criteria to apply for work permits or visas.
  • Apply for jobs: Once you have identified suitable job openings, you can apply for them by submitting your resume and other required documents.
  • Get a work permit or visa: If you get selected for a job in Singapore, your employer will apply for a work permit or visa on your behalf. You need to meet the eligibility criteria and provide the necessary documents.
  • Complete the required formalities: After getting a work permit or visa, you need to complete the required formalities like medical check-ups and registration with authorities in Singapore.
  • Travel to Singapore: Once you have completed all the formalities, you can travel to Singapore to start working.

It is important to note that the process of working in Singapore can be complex and time-consuming. It is recommended to seek professional advice or guidance to increase your chances of success.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?