20th August 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Can B.Tech graduate apply for Diploma job vacancies?

hello friends we often hear there are so many vacancies for diploma candidates opposite og b.tech there are so less
so please tell me can b.tech students apply for diploma vacansies
for.e.g latest sscwr vacancies for draughtmen is for diploma or equivalent? ?
plsss help me thanks in 1000times advanced :-D

Related Questions:
  1. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  2. Vacancies which are available in government as well as private jobs? What to do after B.Tech government job? Time and schedule of various government vacancies? Names of the various listed companies? Books to be referred and coaching centers?
  3. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  4. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
  5. After completing Polytechnic Diploma how to apply for government job?
  6. How can I get current Job Vacancies in Tamil Nadu Government? How to apply for those Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for government job after BDS?
  8. Any vacancies for diploma holders(Electrical)? How to apply for it and how many vacancies?
  9. How to apply for government job? How many vacancies are there?
  10. Can I still apply for central government job vacancies at an age of 31?
  11. What should I do after completing ITI?
  12. Vacancies in PSUs for IT graduate?
  13. How AMIE is useful for a Diploma holder to get equal value as B.E. graduate?
  14. Will there be any vacancies in ISRO for me being a candidate having done Diploma in Electronics and Communication? How to apply for these positions?
  15. How may I find a good government job after completing three year diploma in textile?
  16. Am I eligible for CDAC after completing BSc with 73%?
  17. What is the criteria for applying for jobs for EEE students?
  18. What are the present job vacancies in India for ETC graduates? Details about the companies with their addresses?
12th December 2014, 09:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can B.Tech graduate apply for Diploma job vacancies?

Yes, B.Tech Graduate are eligible for Diploma level jobs. Diploma is the minimum qualification required for that job and if you are keen to get that job, then surely you can apply for it.

But in these jobs the preference is given to a Diploma holder. The selection in a government job is based on the examination. You have to perform very well in the examination, then only you will be eligible for getting the job.
9th August 2019, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Can B.Tech in Electronics and Communication can apply in lieu for minimum three year diploma in Electronics and Communication
14th September 2021, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I AM B.TECH IN MECHANICAL.CAN I APPLY IN DIPLOMA CADER POST AND WHERE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?