28th December 2010, 06:14 PM
tusharg

Any vacancies for diploma holders(Electrical)? How to apply for it and how many vacancies?

Is there any vacancies for Diploma holders(Electrical)?How to apply?How many vacancies?

Please reply

28th July 2011, 04:25 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any vacancies for diploma holders(Electrical)? How to apply for it and how many vacancies?

Dear friend there is so many vacancies is there but you must see that vacancies and choose your job...........

For diploma this time job is available in NPCC company ....which require all diploma and B.TECH engg. which is not specified simply............

For more information you can visit on the google governmentjobs or SARKARI NAUKRI.........

You get all information about jobs on this website.......

www.Timejobs.com

This gives good information about all jobs.............
28th July 2011, 04:32 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Any vacancies for diploma holders(Electrical)? How to apply for it and how many vacancies?

Dear friend there is so many vacancies is there but you must see that vacancies and choose your job...........

For diploma this time job is available in NPCC company ....which require all diploma and B.TECH engg. which is not specified simply............

For more information you can visit on the google governmentjobs or SARKARI NAUKRI.........

www.Timejobs.com

12th August 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any vacancies for diploma holders(Electrical)? How to apply for it and how many vacancies?

I am 48 years old Diploma in electrical engineer, 25 years experience in internal house wiring & estimating and costing.I am intend to join a job in U.K. Can I permit ?
25th November 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I Have One year experience. hw to aply govt job.
10th December 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i passed my ECE diploma in 2009 with 62% marks. i need govt. job in railway deptt.
16th December 2011, 02:02 PM
chint123

you must see that vacancies and choose your jobFor diploma this time job is available in NPCC company which require all diploma and B.TECH engg. which is not specified simply
For more information you can visit on the google governmentjobs or SARKARI NAUKRI
You get all information about jobs on this website
6th February 2013, 04:47 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

www.Timejobs.com

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?