18th July 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Can a Diploma in Electrical Engineering study MBA in Material Management or Supply Chain Management?

Dear sir, I am Diploma in Electrical Engineering student. Can I study MBA in Material Management or Supply Chain Management after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering. If it is possible reply me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Diploma in Supply Chain Management if got 39% in B.Com?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Production Supervisor? Which course should I pursue to become a Production Supervisor? -- [New]
  3. Is Karnataka state open university approved by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the best instituts offering MBA in supply chain management in Maharashtra?
  5. Is MBA in Supply Chain & Logistic Management favourable for female candidate?
  6. Which is better to study in MBA among Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Data Analytics?
  7. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and B.Ed being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Computer Science?
  8. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  9. List of part time PhD colleges in India for PhD in Supply Chain Management?
  10. Information regarding the fee structure for MBA in Supply Chain Management?
  11. Which is better among Airline & Airport Management and Logistics & Supply Chain Management to study in MBA?
  12. How to apply for PG Diploma course in Supply Chain Management having completed BE Mechanical Degree? Duration, Fee structure and Eligibility for the course?
  13. Which is the best supply chain management or operation management?
  14. List of universities which offer Distance MBA in Marketing/Supply Chain Management?
  15. Is MBA in logistics chain supply management useful for girls
  16. How to do Ph.D in supply chain management or operations after completing 2 years MBA at NITIE?
  17. Which SAP module is suitable for me having completed MBA in Marketing and Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
  18. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course?
19th July 2016, 09:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Diploma in Electrical Engineering study MBA in Material Management or Supply Chain Management?

No, you are not eligible to study MBA in Material Management or Supply Chain Management course after completion of your three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering course. To be eligible to study MBA course, you must have completed Graduation or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university. Since, you have not pursued Graduation course, you are not eligible to study MBA in Material Management or Supply Chain Management course.
20th July 2016, 12:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Diploma in Electrical Engineering study MBA in Material Management or Supply Chain Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I am Diploma in Electrical Engineering student. Can I study MBA in Material Management or Supply Chain Management after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering. If it is possible reply me soon.
Sorry it is not possible for you to pursue for MBA in Material Management or Supply Chain Management with Diploma qualification, Only those who completed their Graduation with 55% pf marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for MBA course. Being a Diploma course you can apply for PGDM in Management course.
20th July 2016, 12:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exams. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. The final year candidate is eligible for MBA entrance exams.
20th July 2016, 02:16 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Sorry, it is not possible to study MBA in Material Management or Supply Chain Management after Diploma in Electrical Engineering. The minimum requirement to study MBA is a Bachelor Degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from any recognized university. So it is not possible to study the MBA course after Diploma in Electrical Engineering. The candidate can study B.E or B.Tech after Diploma in Electrical Engineering course through lateral entry. After the engineering graduation, the candidate can study MBA.
20th July 2016, 08:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for MBA material management or supply chain management. You need at least graduation degree in any discipline to become eligible for such courses.
Diploma in electrical engineering is not equivalent to graduation. Hence, in order to become eligible for this course you have to complete degree.
21st July 2016, 12:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility criteria for anyone in order to be eligible for MBA course is that the candidate should have completed their graduation from a recognized University.

Therefore, you will have to complete your graduation first of all and then after completion of your course, you can very much opt for MBA from a recognized University.
21st July 2016, 12:26 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that after completing Diploma course, you cannot apply for doing MBA as it is a Post Graduate course.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation degree course from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt MBA course. So, you must need to complete your Graduation first.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?