15th June 2017, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a sub inspector after polytechnic diploma?

Sir, I am 3nd year student of polytechnic college after 10th, I can join this college. Now Sir, can I become sub inspector? Please tell me Sir. My email is [email protected].

15th June 2017, 02:16 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I become a sub inspector after polytechnic diploma?

No, you can't become a sub inspector after completion of polytechnic diploma. For the post of sub inspector candidates must have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university. Polytechnic diploma is not equivalent to graduation so you are not eligible for this post. Thanks
15th June 2017, 04:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to become a sub inspector after polytechnic diploma. Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream from a recognized college/university are eligible for SI position. Your age should be in between 20 to 25 years and age will be relaxed as per government norms. You must have a driving license and must have a height of 170 cms. You must be physically fit and should be an Indian citizen.

With this eligibility you can appear for the particular entrance examination conducted for SI positions. Your selection will be done on the basis of marks secured in the examination followed by physical test and personal interview.
15th June 2017, 08:47 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

=> For sub inspector candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

=> The age of candidate must be in between 20 to 25 years.

=> There is no percentage cut-off as such.

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to become a sub inspector after polytechnic diploma.
15th June 2017, 11:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't become a sub inspector after completion of your polytechnic diploma course. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply for sub inspector. So, you need to pursue Bachelor's degree course after completion of your Diploma course to become a sub inspector.
16th June 2017, 12:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am 3nd year student of polytechnic college after 10th, I can join this college. Now Sir, can I become sub inspector? Please tell me Sir. My email is [email protected].
No, you are not eligible for Sub Inspector exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for SI post.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.

Age relaxation:-

SC/ST- 5 years

OBC- 3 years

Ex-Servicemen ( Unreserved)- 5 years

Ex-Servicemen (OBC)- 8 years

Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)- 10 years
16th June 2017, 12:39 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry that you are not eligible for Sub Inspector after completing Polytechnic Diploma course. Those interested to become a Sub-Inspector in the Police Department you need to appear and qualify in the entrance exam examination conducted by the Police Recruitment Board. Those who completed their Graduation are eligible to apply for Sub Inspector post.
7th April 2021, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Rank of three year polytechnic diploma in automobile engineering in police???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?