16th December 2016, 08:09 PM
garai sumanta

Can I change my Branch from Electronics Instrumentation Engineering to Electronics Telecommunication Engineering?

Respected Sir, can I change my Branch from Electronics Instrumentation Engineering to Electronics Telecommunication Engineering? I want to change my branch from B.Tech lateral entry EIE into ETCE after completing Diploma in EIE. Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma?
  2. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  3. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  4. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Rank required to get admission in SRM Chennai?
  6. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  7. What should I do after completing diploma in ECE?
  8. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces?
  9. Can a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering student do B.Arch?
  10. Can I change my branch in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  11. Post graduation in Astronomy possible after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?
  12. What is the difference between electronics telecommunication and instrumentation engineering?
  13. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  14. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  15. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  16. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  17. Am I eligible to get job in TCS having 12 arrears in B.E.(ECE)?
  18. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
18th December 2016, 06:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my Branch from Electronics Instrumentation Engineering to Electronics Telecommunication Engineering?

No, you are not eligible to change your branch from Electronics Instrumentation Engineering to Electronics Telecommunication Engineering. You need to pursue the same course in B.Tech in which you have studied your Diploma course. To get lateral entry admission in second year of four years B.E/ B.Tech course, you have to appear in lateral entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc.,.
19th December 2016, 01:47 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my Branch from Electronics Instrumentation Engineering to Electronics Telecommunication Engineering?

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your stream from one to another in the middle of the course, however if you wish to shift to another stream, you will have to get admission in the stream from the very beginning of the course and cannot shift in between the term.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?