24th May 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Diploma in Hotel Management and HSC simultaneously?

This year I have given ssc, I am interested in the field of management and i love cooking, hence i decides to give a try with hotel management. So is it possible after SSC and also can i do my HSC simultaneously with diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  2. Is it possible to do 12th along with Hotel Management course other than Diploma?
  3. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  4. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  5. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  6. How to do hotel management after completing HSc in Science?
  7. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers -- [Most Discussed]
  8. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  9. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  10. Better scope between BMS or Hotel Management?
  11. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
  12. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  13. Brief introduction about Hotel Management course? Minimum percentage required in Diploma in Civil Engineering to apply for Hotel Management course?
  14. What should I do to study Diploma in Hotel Management on 10th basis?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  16. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  17. How can I study Diploma in Hotel Management after completing 10th standard? Percentage required in 10th to do this course?
  18. Can I do MBA if done Advance Diploma in Hotel Management?
29th May 2016, 10:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Diploma in Hotel Management and HSC simultaneously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This year I have given ssc, I am interested in the field of management and i love cooking, hence i decides to give a try with hotel management. So is it possible after SSC and also can i do my HSC simultaneously with diploma?
Yes, you are eligible for Diploma of Hotel Management.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with above 40% marks are eligible for Diploma of Hotel Management.

But your age should be below 22 years.
30th May 2016, 11:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Diploma in Hotel Management and HSC simultaneously?

Yes, you can definitely pursue your HSC along with hotel management cours simultaneously. There is no problem in pursuing both the courses together but you cannot opt for both full time studies. Either you need to pursue HSC in private mode or you will need to pursue Hotel Management in distance learning/correspondence mode. You can also opt for part time mode of learning of Hotel Management course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?