4th January 2013, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?

sir?
i am Nilanjana,a student of class 12 science under wb board. i would like yo join HM college. please tell me how can i prepare for this course? how can i get a job in manager post?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join HM college after passing class 12th science under WB board?
  2. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join?
  3. Admission in 12th std science stream as a private student?
  4. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I am studying 12th science
  5. How should I join RAW after passing class 12th? I am a class 11th science student in Gujarat Board
  6. Can 12th failed student join any college? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  8. How to join Merchant Navy if I am a student of 12th commerce with Maths in state board
  9. Can I reappear in 12th from other Board if secured less marks in CBSE Board? -- [New]
  10. What are the best options available for 70% to 80% scorers in 12th board?
  11. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  12. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student
  13. How to join genetic engineering after studying 12th in science
  14. How may I get direct admission in B.Tech program after passing 12th with 81% marks in CBSE board?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in St Xavier's College, Kolkata for B.Sc(H) if secured 90.2% in 12th CBSE Board exam? Cutoff marks for B.Sc(H) in this college?
  16. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing 12th commerce from HSE Board in Pune?
  17. Will I get admission in any engineering college in Goa after scoring 68% in 12th boards?
  18. How to score good percentage in 12th Board?
19th July 2013, 10:27 AM
nim@1990

Default Re: How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?

Dear Nilanjana,

Yes, you can do your hotel management various course after 12th science.

I have listed some of the best course used for your better career.
BA in Hospitality Management
1.B Sc in Hotel Management
2.Diploma in Hotel Management
3.Hotel and Customer Care Management
4.Diploma-Food and Beverages Production,
5.Food and Beverages Service, Housekeeping,
6.Front Office

Best colleges for Hotel Management course.
1.Rizvi College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Mumbai, Maharashtra
2.Institute of Advanced Management, Kolkata
3.Hotel and Catering Management Institute, Chandigarh, Punjab
4.Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka
5.SRM Institute of Hotel Management, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu
4th April 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?

Sir ,
i am mohit , after completing the exam of 12th class( n.medical) h.p board ,i want to become a hotel manager ,so can u help me what can i do now?
I also dnt knw what is the best place to do the course of hotel managment , plz help me
12th September 2014, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am vijay pasi I have pass 12th class and i want to jion the hotel managment ,how can i join the hotel management,pleace sir
tall me how can i join the hotel managment..
pleace sir give me massage on 9833745017..
10th February 2015, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am anshu mehra I have pass 12th class and i want to jion the hotel managment ,how can i join the hotel manment,pleace sir
tall me how can i join the hotel managment..
pleace sir give me massage 9086079979
13th March 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

sir I am done pharmacy and in 1 semester I am fail in 3 subjects and 3 I am pass I want give up but I help less sir give me suggestion .
18th May 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the differences between dipolma in hotel management and bachelor hotel management
6th December 2016, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Want to do HM after 12 WB board but cannot afford high fees. Please suggest from where to do it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?