12th August 2014, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Polytechnic college without donation with rank of 42393 in JEXPO?

I am class 10th pass.I have given jexpo,but i am very poor,and my jexpo rank is 42393,can i get an admission in polytechnic college without donation?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in government Polytechnic college for a candidate who secured 7633 rank in JEXPO?
  2. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college after scoring 7603 JEXPO rank
  3. can I get any government polytechnic college after scoring 5121 general rank in JEXPO?
  4. Do I stand a chance of admission in government college having 7633 rank in JEXPO?
  5. Admission in government polytechnic colleges of North & Sout 24 Parganas with JEXPO rank of 19040? -- [New]
  6. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  7. Chance of admission in government polytechnic with JEXPO rank of 13126?
  8. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college if secured 69000 rank in JEXPO?
  9. When will I get JEXPO forms for admission in Polytechnic college?
  10. Can I get a government college after scoring 52519 rank in general and 7180 in SC category in JEXPO? Total number of seats in Polytechnic -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get any government polytechnic after scoring a rank of 3632 in JEXPO?
  12. What rank I have to achieve in JEXPO to get admission in any government college?
  13. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 9740 rank in JEXPO?
  14. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 13720 JEXPO rank?
  15. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college in WB after scoring 5098 in JEXPO?
  16. Can I get any government Polytechnic college after scoring 3612 in JEXPO?
  17. What range of rank is required in JEXPO to get admission in government polytechnic?
  18. How to get admission in Polytechnic College without giving any entrance test? Is it possible to take admission without any donation?
17th August 2014, 11:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Polytechnic college without donation with rank of 42393 in JEXPO?

The number of private colleges around will certainly give you chance to get admission in one of the polytechnic colleges. You may get admission into some private college after counselling but the quality of that college will not be good compared to the top colleges.

So, if you are willing to take admission into college then, attend the counselling because many students opt out due to some reasons like money and not getting their choice of college. So, if you are called for counselling then you must attend it.

You also have one option and that is to go for preparation this year with admission into a Graduation course so, that you don't waste your one year. If you want admission in a top college then prepare for next year and get a good rank in JEXPO so, that you get your choice of college. As we all know quality is very important these days and if you don't study from a quality institute then, it will be waste of your time and money.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
21st May 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Polytechnic college without donation with rank of 42393 in JEXPO?

Am from Malda ...Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college if secured general rank is 32708 & female rank 4888 in JEXPO?
12th June 2017, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I am from siliguri and my jexpo rank is43533 can i get addmisson in any Govt. Engineering collage ?
12th June 2018, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Can ï get admission in polytechnic college without donation with SC rank of 12942 in jexpo?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?