22nd August 2015, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.E.(Genetic Engineering) being a Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?

Sir,
I am completing my Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication and I want to do my B.E. in Genetic Engineering. Am I eligible to take admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.E.(Genetic Engineering) being a Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  2. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  3. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  4. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  5. Can I study B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. Eligibility to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Marine Engineering) if completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) being a Diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  9. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  10. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  11. Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  12. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  13. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  14. Can I study B.Tech in Marine Engineering having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  15. Courses related to Telecommunication Engineering available for Diploma final year student?
  16. Am I eligible to study Integrated B.Tech and M.Tech course if completed 3 years Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. Is it possible to join NASA after diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  18. Which is better to study MS in Abroad or to study M.Tech in India for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
28th August 2015, 09:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.E.(Genetic Engineering) being a Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in B.E (Genetic Engineering) after completion of your Diploma course in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. To get admission in B.E course after completion of your Diploma course, you must have to appear and qualify Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.E course.
29th August 2015, 11:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.E.(Genetic Engineering) being a Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am completing my Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication and I want to do my B.E. in Genetic Engineering. Am I eligible to take admission?
No, after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication you can not get admission in B.E/B.Tech in Genetic Engineering. But you can do B.E/B.Tech in ECE through lateral entry exam.

The eligibility qualification for the lateral entry exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.
31st August 2015, 09:06 PM
newmoon06

You, can do B.Tech by taking admission through lateral entry but, you cannot do B.Tech through generic Engineering. You can do B.tech through Electronic and Communication.

You will get admission in 2nd year of B.tech by qualify LEET entrance exam, you will get the seat according to your rank.
3rd March 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering & short term coarse in Bio-medical(6 month) can I get to B.Tech or B.E Genetics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?