5th March 2023, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get transfer from one government polytechnic college to another?

Can i get transfer from one goverment polytechnic college to another goverment polytechnic college after first year?
Can i change my stream?

5th March 2023, 02:10 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Can I get transfer from one government polytechnic college to another?

Yes, it is possible to get a transfer from one government polytechnic college to another after the first year. However, the process and eligibility criteria for transfer may vary from state to state or college to college. You may need to contact the admission or academic department of the college for the transfer process and guidelines.

Regarding changing your stream, it may also depend on the availability of seats in the desired stream and the eligibility criteria of the college. Some colleges may allow students to change their stream after the first year based on certain conditions, while others may not. It is best to check with the admission or academic department of the college for the specific rules and regulations regarding changing streams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?