5th March 2023, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get direct admission in government approved Polytechnic college?

I have passed 12th. And I want direct admission in any Aicte approved polytechnic college. Please send governemnt polytechnic college name.

5th March 2023, 03:09 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Is it possible to get direct admission in government approved Polytechnic college?

Direct admission in government-approved polytechnic colleges is not possible as per the admission guidelines of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and the state technical education boards. Admission to polytechnic colleges is done through entrance exams like JEECUP, JEXPO, etc. However, you can visit the official website of the technical education board in your state to check the eligibility criteria, admission process, and list of government polytechnic colleges. Some popular government polytechnic colleges in India are:
  • Government Polytechnic College, Mumbai
  • Government Polytechnic College, Pune
  • Government Polytechnic College, Chennai
  • Government Polytechnic College, Bangalore
  • Government Polytechnic College, Lucknow
  • Government Polytechnic College, Delhi
  • Government Polytechnic College, Hyderabad
  • Government Polytechnic College, Kolkata
  • Government Polytechnic College, Ahmedabad
  • Government Polytechnic College, Jaipur
Note that the admission process, eligibility criteria, and availability of seats may vary from state to state and from college to college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?