24th December 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for B.Tech or diploma in engineering being a MBA degree holder?

Sir, I have completed 12th in vocational education in engineering and technology from West Bengal Board. after for some reason. I have done BBA, and then I have done MBA. Now, I want a technical degree such as B.Tech or Diploma engineering. How is it possible to do so? Will it be good if I do that correspondence? Please guide me.
Regards Santanu.

24th December 2016, 08:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I go for B.Tech or diploma in engineering being a MBA degree holder?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Engineering course, you should have passed 10th standard and for pursuing B.Tech course, you should have passed 12th standard with Non-Medical Science stream. Since, you have completed 12th standard in Vocational education, you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma in Engineering course or you can get admission in first year of four years B.Tech course, you can choose any course of your interest for pursuing your higher studies.
15th September 2017, 01:51 AM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Can I go for B.Tech or diploma in engineering being a MBA degree holder?

MBA itself is considered a Technical course accredited by AICTE. What is the need for B.Tech when you have MBA. These are degrees needed for jobs, professional education as they are called.Why go backwards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?